Art & Stitch - Embroidery Digitizing Manual
Temporarily Unavailable - Reprint Coming Soon
Standalone digitizing software for longarm quilters and machine embroiderers
Have you ever wanted to create art quilts? Use beautiful patterns but you are lacking the true freemotion skills?
Become an artist with the new powerful Art & Stitch program.
With Art and Stitch you can draw your own quilt patterns from scratch, or trace a background image, turn that vector artwork into quilt patterns for your longarm system,
edit existing patterns (quilt patterns, and embroidery designs), and you can setup full quilt layouts too.
Art and Stitch is 4 programs in one: vector drawing, digitizing, conversion and layout software!
Use the professional drawing tools to create your quilt patterns: Freehand sketch, Line, Curve, Bezier, 3pt Arc. Edit points/anchors, by selecting and moving them.
- Draw from scratch or open an image for (auto)tracing.
- Fill shapes with motifs, cross hatching, wave fills, autostipple, Creative background fillers
- Use those fills around a design, result will be jumpfree crosshatching, waves, motifs!
- Turn shapes into applique designs with a mouse click (applique for longarm quilting is fun!).
- Open vector artwork from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Pre-Design Studio III, AutoSketch, ElectricQuilt.
- You can even paste vectors directly from Pre-Design Studio III, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and AutoSketch.
- Export artwork as Ai, WMF, EMF.
- Save in computerized longarm formats DXF, ABM Innova PAT, CompuQuilter CQP, HQ Pro, HQF, IntelliQuilter IQP, PC Quilter TXT, QBot PLT, SideSaddle SSD, StatlerStitcher QLI.
- Viking SHV, HUS, Viking/Pfaff VIP, VP3.
- Save in embroidery machine formats: Brother Babylock Bernina PES, Elna/Janome/Kenmore SE, Janome/Elna JEF, Melco/Bernina EXP, Pfaff PCS, Singer XXX, Tajima DST,
- Open, merge, edit, tweak existing quilt designs (all major formats supported). Open, edit, tweak, merge machine embroidery designs (all major formats supported)
- Turn your longarm quilt system into the biggest embroidery hoop ever!